Monday, June 16, 2008

Gay Marriage



Changing the topic right now. A long time ago, I found this image at Different Light Book Store. I loved this image once I saw it, the two men walking together hand in hand down this road that's eternal. I kept it, because somehow I want to experience this one day in my life with someone special. I'm so excited to hear this news that two men or women can celebrate this legal bond in California. It's been a long time now that we can really be with a partner for "life". We now can go beyond just wearing rings and letting our friends and family know that something so sacred can be shared between two people. Moreso, not just love, but respect, giving, listening, friendship, supporting, appreciation, trust, sense of humor, empathy, and passion will make a loving relationship work for a long time!

No comments: