Saturday, August 9, 2014

Narumu's Style Profile


Narumu's Style Profile in Paris

Who is your favorite designers and why?

ISSEY MIYAKE (and its brands) – innovative design with handcraft technique Dries Van Noten / ETRO – beautiful cutting and textiles MISSONI – relax mood and touch PRADA / MARNI / YAB-YUM – eternal boy style Maison Martin Margiela – interesting-intelligent concept. 
Vivienne Westwood / Bernhard Willhelm ー genuine provocator.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?

All of my TOKIO KUMAGAI pieces (shoes and cloths). Now some of them don’t suit me but some day I can merge myself in TOKIO’s style. This is why I continue collecting his works.

When did you start liking clothes?

Since high-school. I’m 4th and last kid in my family, so that I had put my brothers’ clothes on in my childhood. It was the moment that I could choose cloths by myself. I adored ‘digging’ at closeout sale in Hankyu department store of Osaka city (one of the coolest department stores in Japan) : there I found Issey, Y’s, zucca and so on.

What is on your wish list?

I don’t know when I’d be able to get, but a simple and beautiful uni-sex style bag without brand tag, of exotic leather as snake, lizard or crocodile ! Maybe tote or shoulder bag.

Do you like shirt, jacket, pants or shoes more?

Shoes, of course.

No comments: