Wednesday, August 6, 2014

llario's Style Profile




llario's Style Profile in Milano....

Who are your favorite designers and why?

I actually have three, may I? the first is Ann Demeulemeester for her vision and concept. then surely Luca Laurini of Label Under Consctruction for his use of wool and design and then Carol Christian Poell for his experimentation, in particular with leather.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?

I have a wool / alpaca LUC coat which I simply adore. it is double face, very minimal. the wool used is just amazing and very warm. this is my favorite piece out of my closet.

When did you start liking clothes?

I started having an interest in clothes in the mid '80s. I was listening a lot to this band, the Cure and was fascinated by Robert Smith's style. I started wearing black at 10 years. years later I had a period in which I used colors a lot but I was like trying to redefining my style... just to go back to black and dark colors.

What is on your wish list you want?

my actual wish list: a guidi horse leather bag, a pair of a1923 leather trainers and a wool paul harnden jacket

Do you like shirt, jacket, pants or shoes more?

if I have to choose I'd say shoes!

No comments: