Friday, July 18, 2008

Union Square, The Metreon





I was heading to see Batman today to meet some friends, on the way there I met:

Robert is wearing a black crepe wool suit, his zipper intrigued me when I saw his jacket. As you can see it buttons as well as zips up. When I looked at the picture, the sleeves look like a different fabric, kinda cool with the different fabric on the sleeves.

Bruce is wearing pink and very passionate about it. His detailing from his eye frames to his bandana to his sneakers is fun and festive. Reminds me of Walter Van Beirendonck in Antwerp Belgium. Fun work Bruce!

Fernando is wearing a nice jacket, casual and nice. Goes great with jeans or dress pants, can't go wrong. More men are wearing jackets these days, this wave is a good thing. C'est classique. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog you people have here!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Steve for the compliment! :)