Monday, June 8, 2009

Style Profile: Bessie


Who are your fashion influences or designers?
Fashion influences for me come from everywhere, I might go shopping downtown and then translate what I found interesting in windows. As for designers, I love Dior (50's), Balenciaga (50's), John Galliano, Alexander McQueen, Christian Lacroix, etc...
As for Japanese designers..Yohji, Rei, Junya, Issey and of course Yohji's daughter Limi!

Why? I guess I like the couture look mixed with Japanese angles!

What's on your wish list?
Anything from the fall '09 collection of Comme des Garcons or Junya.

Do you have a favorite outfit(s) for now?
My favorite is my Limi Feu dress!! It's an amazing trapeze shape with hook and eye all the way down the dress.

What do you take when you leave home everyday?
I have a thing for bags...so every day I go into my closet to choose a bag..one day it might be Issey, another Margiela..Yohji, Walter Van Berindonck etc...

What is your style?
I think of my style as an extension of what mood I'm in..these days I range from color, pattern, textures to the more sculptural in black thing.

No comments: