Monday, May 4, 2009

Style Profile: Shahasp



Who are your fashion influences i.e. designers?
I adore Mugler, Gaultier and Westwood. I also love White Label, YSL, Nicole Miller, Donna Karan, Nanette Lepore, Betsy Johnson and Alexander McQueen

What's on your wish list?
A jacket to go with my White Label zipper skirt!

Do you have a favorite outfit(s)
Yes, I'm very lucky to own a Mugler jacket and a Gaultier blazer. The Mugler jacket so over the top, I love it with simple cigarette pants and very pointy but plain ankle breaker pumps to highlight the jacket

What do you take when you leave home every day?
iPhone, fancy lighter, clove cigarettes, powder and lipstick in a cute little purse. And always a scarf and gloves.

What is your style?
Definitely dramatic. I'm in fine jewelry so I can get away with over the top power suits and cocktail dresses during the day. I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me likey. . .this girl sounds fun. gs