Thursday, May 7, 2009

Style Profile: Grace in Paris



Who are your fashion influences i.e. designers?
The Japanese-Issey Miyake, Rei Kawakubo, Yohji Yamamoto

What is on your wish list?
Low-heeled shoes by Roger Vivier and a new red dress for the next verneissage (suggestions, please!)

Do you have a favorite outfit(s) for now?
For ease of movement, and not having to think about what to wear, I choose my black Pleats Please by Issey Miyake with pockets and a black turtleneck shell (also Pleats Please purchased years apart!)

What do you take when you leave home everyday?
My red handbag which is really cheesy and a gift from an artist friend, but a good size and with just the right amount of compartments

What is your style?
Minimalist. I wear my white plastic pearls, no watch or other jewelry, and am able to dress (and pack for a weekend) in ten minutes. (Kudos to Issey!)

No comments: