Saturday, June 14, 2008

Streets of San Francisco


In Union Square I bumped into Thomas visiting from Denmark, very cute with a dashing scarf ready to hit the streets to shop and dine. Nice work Thomas! I wonder if he's single and gay?




I went into this gallery and I met this woman with a cool 60's pattern dress with gladiator shoes that really works well together. You can't go wrong with vintage especially when it's this good. 



Hayes Valley has an upbeat downtown style that I like. Over there is a great pizzaria called Paxti's, I recommend it highly by the way. Tara the owner is wearing a cute outfit that she bought in Hayes Valley, I like the earth tones of the browns including fabric pattern and cut of the pants. 


Today I bumped into my friend Hellyn and Addy. They're off to a wedding and she wanted to show me her new dress by Chloe and Jil Sander shoes. I love the colour and cut of the dress with the pleats and ribs of fabric on the bottom half really creates personality in a dress.  The heather grey shoes has a nice contrast with the blue. The shoe design reminds of Capizeo shoes but hotter looking.


No comments: