Monday, June 23, 2008

Christian LeRosier




Several weeks ago I thought I better get some work clothes was my mission. Something more colourful than black. Black is my default colour, I love it. But I felt I needed to embrace colour again but I don't want the ordinary Gap or BR stuff. Something with more jazz that would pick me up when I see it. I found this orange boucle coat for men in this consignment store by a French designer Christian Lerosier. I loved it when I saw it for the colour, material and that the jacket isn't from a big fashion house. Whenever I go to Paris or Europe I try to find things that's not available here in the U.S. for the novelty and uniqueness. As soon as I took this picture I was thinking of a street in the Marais called Rue du Rosier, I wonder if there's a connection with the designer? Probrobly not. I know this coat will go well with jeans, chinos, black and brown pants...lots of scarves; I'm happy!

No comments: